Smoothie triple baie
Les fraises, les bleuets et les framboises s'harmonisent avec le yogourt faible en gras pour créer un smoothie sucré d'une jolie teinte lavande.
- 240 ml (1 tasse) d'eau
- 1 tasse (240 ml) de yogourt aux amandes ou de yogourt à la vanille faible en gras
- 150 g (1 tasse) de raisins rouges
- 1 tasse (150 g) de fraises surgelées
- 160 g (1 tasse) de bleuets surgelés
- 1 tasse (140 g) de framboises congelées
- Mettre tous les ingrédients dans le contenant Vitamix dans l'ordre indiqué, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Démarrer le mélangeur à sa vitesse la plus basse, puis augmenter rapidement la vitesse jusqu'au maximum.
- Mélanger pendant 1 minute ou jusqu'à obtention de la consistance désirée, en utilisant le pilon pour pousser les ingrédients vers les lames.
Remarques du chef
- Vous pouvez remplacer le yogourt par le liquide de votre choix; vous pourriez essayer cette recette avec du lait de soja ou de noix de cajou. Les ingrédients congelés de ce smoothie donnent un résultat très épais; ajoutez un peu plus de liquide pour l'éclaircir.
- Le Vitamix concassera facilement les graines dans ce smoothie. Si vous voyez ou sentez les graines, prolongez un peu le temps de mélange.
|Taille des portions||1 portion (294 g)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||1,5 g|
|Gras saturés||0,5 g|
|Total des glucides||26 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||4 g|
Triple Berry Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 73.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BeanBurrito from Nutritional values for alzheimer's patient My cousin and I watched a demonstration of the vitamin in the store it looked so easy. I decided to buy one for my mother who is in the finial stages of alzheimer's and not wanting to eat, she loves the smoothies and we are comforted with the knowledge she's getting the nutrition needed to help her at this point in her life. It's a little prep time but the results are AWSOME. I've only made one bad drink but it was not the fruit that caused the bad tast it was very old gram crackers. Thanks for this great machine
Date published: 2015-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by bethanyh from Changed it a bit to make it a meal! I replaced the water with coconut/almond milk for some more healthy fat and protein and used full fat Greek yogurt and it was substantial enough to be a meal replacement. Healthy fats are especially good for brain health and are satiating so that you don't overeat!
Date published: 2017-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lora from The best smothie ever I owed Vita Mix machine for six years now, great product. Smoothie’s always turn out silky, not chunky or anything like that. This particular recipe is the best out of all!! Love it!
Date published: 2016-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pickles from Great! Fast! Easy! and overall Delicious! really great for the summer its nice and refreshing.
Date published: 2018-08-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by StormNolan from Easy, fast and tasty! This is the first smoothie, really the first concoction we made with our new blender. This is super tasty, looking forward to trying others.
Date published: 2017-07-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Erin Burns from A household favorite. I really like this one, and the red grapes were kind of a revelation for me, never thought about how you could sneak those in for sweetener. Personally, with low fat vanilla yogurt, it was a little too sweet so I eventually went with plain Greek and a few drops of vanilla extract. If you want to sneak some veggies in here, red cabbage or frozen mangos work well.
Date published: 2019-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by walker NY from Wonderful smoothey Can,t be more happy with my Vitamix.All healthy ingredients go into it. Family really enjoyed it.
Date published: 2015-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by MichaelG from Awesome!!! This is just one of endless recipes using this Vitamix. I make several for Mom with all the Nutrition she requires as her intake has decreased for the last few years and she absolutely Loves them all. Even the not so pleasant tasting smoothies. Can say enough about how Awesome the Vitamix is. I've actually effortlessly persuaded many to purchase one.
Date published: 2017-09-28
Votre session est expirée pour cause d'inactivité.Actualiser la page