Crème anglaise à la vanille
Cette simple sauce dessert accompagne parfaitement les fruits, les gâteaux ou votre recette de diplomate préférée.
- 6 jaunes d'œufs pasteurisés
- 360 ml (1 ½ tasse) de moitié-moitié
- 120 ml (½ tasse) de lait entier
- 30 g (¼ tasse) de farine tout usage
- 100 g (½ tasse) de sucre granulé
- 0,63 ml (⅛ de cuillère à thé) de sel
- 15 ml (1 cuillère à soupe) d'extrait de vanille, facultatif
- 15 ml (1 cuillère à soupe) de beurre, à température ambiante
- Mettre tous les ingrédients dans le récipient Vitamix dans l'ordre indiqué, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Sélectionner la Variable 1.
- Démarrer l'appareil et augmenter graduellement la vitesse jusqu'à la Variable 10, puis passer à la vitesse élevée.
- Mélanger pendant 6 minutes ou jusqu'à ce qu'une épaisse vapeur s'échappe du couvercle ventilé.
|Taille des portions||1 cup (240 )|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||5 g|
|Gras saturés||3 g|
|Total des glucides||8 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||0 g|
Vanilla Custard Sauce is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by VitaNewbie from Super Rich, Maybe Too Rich As a Vitamix beginner, I have been following recipes exactly as written and they are either a hit or miss. I haven't made a smoothie yet I didn't like, the two soups I tried were NOT good, and this custard recipe was fantastic... all my opinions, obviously. This vanilla custard was easy to make, requires fresh, but really fattening ingredients, makes enough for 4 people to have seconds, and smells delicious. I poured it hot over pound cake (another FATTENING ingredient, haha) and my family LOVED it. I found it too rich to eat all of my serving, but everyone else had seconds and finished the custard. I'm not a big dessert eater anyway, but those that are loved it. It lost a star because it really doesn't need that much half and half and that much egg yolk. It was too rich for me. I think I'd experiment with lighter ingredients next time. Consensus: I wouldn't hesitate to make this again. I wish I had fresh strawberries to add to the pound cake like Jan used on the QVC Vitamix special, but maybe next time.
Date published: 2016-04-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by gyr8or from Excellent recipe This makes a thin, but fine custard. If you want to have a base for puddings, custards, ice cream or pastry creme, heat the milks to on the stove-top or in the microwave to 170F, or 75C , then slowly pour them, a drip at a time into the egg mixture, that's about at a variable speed 5. Increase the speed max, then switch to turbo - and process for about 4 - 5 minutes - it will start to steam out of the upper vents fairly quickly and you will see it thicken in about 3 minutes. Enjoy!
Date published: 2019-09-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by T E D from Amazing! Finally a way to make custard quick and easy that turns out every time. No lumps. Sometimes take 8 minutes instead of 6.
Date published: 2019-08-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Uschi from Love it Very easy to do and taste very good, I use the sauce over fruits...awesome
Date published: 2020-02-15