Tarte végétalienne au chocolat et à l'avocat
Une délicieuse gâterie végétalienne que tous apprécieront.
- 2⅓ cup (350 g) hazelnuts, divided use
- ½ cup + 1 Tablespoon (120 milliliters + 1 Tablespoon) coconut oil, divided use
- 1 pinch salt, optional
- 1 cup (150 g) dates
- 1 vanilla bean
- ½ cup (120 ml) agave nectar
- 5 avocados, peeled, seeded
- 1 cup (100 g) cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons goji berry powder
- Place half of the hazelnuts into the Vitamix 1.2-litre container and secure lid.
- Pulse quickly. Continue to Pulse 8 to 12 more times, using tamper to press ingredients into the blades. Repeat with second half of the nuts. Remove to a bowl.
- Add 1 Tablespoon coconut oil and salt, optional to the ground nuts in the bowl. Mix to incorporate. Press into a spring form pan.
- Place 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut oil, dates, vanilla bean and agave into the Vitamix 1.2-litre container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the machine and slowly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 25 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades. Remove and place in a bowl.
- Place 2 ½ avocados in the Vitamix 1.2-litre container and secure lid.
- Start the machine and slowly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds. Add to the bowl with the date mixture. Repeat the process for the second ½ of the avocados.
- Ajouter la poudre de cacao et la poudre de baies de goji dans le bol avec le mélange d'avocats et de dattes. Mélanger pour tout incorporer.
- Avec une cuillère, étendre le mélange sur la croûte de noisettes, emballer le tout d'une pellicule de plastique et laisser au réfrigérateur pendant la nuit pour que la garniture fige.
- Couper la tarte juste avant de servir.
|Taille des portions||1 slice|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||29 g|
|Gras saturés||9 g|
|Total des glucides||28 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||8 g|
Vegan Avocado Chocolate Torte is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynn123 from Use of Avocados I love this recipe and just purchased a lot of avocados and wanted to make something delicious like this.
Date published: 2021-10-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by WFPBcindy from Valentine’s Day Wonderfulness This is a recipe that I will save for special occasions due to its richness. I would have given a 5 star but wasn’t sure about how many avocados to use as Haas avocado are small and Florida size are big. I ended up using 4 Haas avocados. I used walnuts as I couldn’t find hazelnuts and didn’t get the goji powder. Used honeysuckle powder instead. Will try the goji next time. Be sure to refrigerate overnight as recipe states-flavor & consistency much better. Good job Vitamix but please be more precise on amounts needed. I have eggplant lentil burger recipe right now but again wasn’t sure about eggplant size (I used 2 med). We shall see as it was drippy when I refrigerated it. BTW, I am loving my Vitamix!
Date published: 2020-02-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by DouglasinFW from Size must be wrong The recipe claims to make a 124-cm torte, which is almost 50 inches. So I am left wondering what size pan to use. 6", 8" or 9"?
Date published: 2020-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Little Davy from One 24cm ~ 9” Responding... But, this is easy and yummy I used monk fruit to make it more keto friendly, for some of the dates
Date published: 2020-01-18