Soupe pizza Vitamix
Modifiez les ingrédients de cette soupe prête aussi facilement que vous changeriez les garnitures d'une pizza.
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled, sliced
- ½ cup (80 g) medium onion, peeled
- 4 (40 g) mushrooms, sliced
- ½ (60 g) large green bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ cup (360 ml) water
- 3 (370 g) large Roma Tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons (45 g) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cuillère à thé de sel (facultatif)
- ½ cup (55 g) Mozzarella cheese, shredded, optional
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Faire revenir l'ail, l'oignon, les champignons, les poivrons verts et une tomate Roma dans l'huile d'olive jusqu'à ce que les légumes soient tendres.
- Place water, half of the sautéed vegetable mixture, 2 tomatoes, tomato paste, and seasonings into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Démarrer le mélangeur à sa vitesse la plus basse, puis augmenter rapidement la vitesse jusqu'au maximum.
- Blend for 4 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Reduce speed to Variable 2 and remove the lid plug.
- Ajouter la moitié restante de légumes sautés et les fromages par l'ouverture du bouchon du couvercle.
- Blend for an additional 5 to 10 seconds.
Remarques du chef
Décorez votre bol de vos garnitures à pizza préférées.
|Taille des portions||1 serving (288 g)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||9 g|
|Gras saturés||3 g|
|Total des glucides||12 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||2 g|
Vitamix Pizza Soup is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cady from Quick, delicious, easily adaptable Full disclosure: I used this as more of an outline so I could scale down, accommodate allergies, and use what I happened to have on hand at the last minute. I used canned tomatoes, onion and garlic flakes, red bell pepper, no sausage or mushrooms, double pepperoni, and omitted all dairy. My substitutions/adjustments worked like a dream. Boyfriend said, " hey, it really takes like pizza." Crumbled crackers on top for a crust-effect/taste. Next time I'll use a little less water to keep the texture less brothy since I omitted structure/thickeners like dairy and mushrooms.
Date published: 2019-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Penny J from Super yummy! I love this recipe! I made it vegan though and it turned out wonderful! As my husband and I were finishing our bowlful we decided we couldn’t wait until we ate it again!
Date published: 2017-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by my review from Awesome soup The receipt was very easy to prepare. I need to what my carbs and this is great as it has only 6 grams per 1 cup serving. It taste just like having pizza but without the crust.
Date published: 2018-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by rustyspoon from solid! Followed the recipe with the exception of the boiling water (used hot tap water). Turned out very good!
Date published: 2016-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by RobinE from Yummy and satisfying Prep time is worth it. While I love the quick recipes where you just throw everything into the vitamix and hit "soup" program mode, this one is worth the extra prep. We used a mild turkey sausage and the kick was perfect. If you like less spice, this works very well with regular ground turkey or beef. We usually top our soups with cheese, but the amount of cheese in this recipe is perfect so we refrained from garnishing to keep the calories and fat at bay.
Date published: 2018-02-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Betted from Great soup! Tried this tonight and liked the slightly chunky texture. Will add one more clove of garlic and leave out sausage ( my husband just doesn't like it) and double pepperoni. Pulsed at the end when adding meat, instead of keeping it running on 2
Date published: 2016-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by IowaHawkeye13 from Nice and spicy! This is the second soup that I made with my new Vitamix. It was very easy to make and it has such wonderful ingredients. I bought Italian sausage from the butcher case and pepperoni from the Delicatessen and that gave this soup such a wonderful taste. I totally recommend this for anybody who likes Pizza.
Date published: 2016-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by MDavis from Perfect for post jaw surgery Made this for my son who is on a liquid diet post jaw surgery. I totally pureed the whole thing instead of leaving chunks. He says it's a little spicy (will cut down the black pepper next time) but otherwise it tastes like liquid pizza.
Date published: 2020-07-20