Croustade aux pommes
Il s'agit de la recette idéale pour une froide journée automnale. Remplacez les pommes par des poires ou des pêches pour déguster cette recette pendant différentes saisons.
- 1 cup (145 g) all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup (75 g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (200 g) brown sugar
- ½ cup (113 g) unsalted butter, softened
- 5 (790 g) medium apples, cored and cut into 8 pieces
- 200 g (1 tasse) de sucre granulé
- 3 Tablespoons (20 g) cornstarch
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- 5 ml (1 cuillère à thé) d'extrait de vanille
- Combine the apples, water, vanilla and cornstarch in the 64 ounce low profile container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 6 and remove the lid plug. Insert the tamper and begin pulsing. Pulse 10-12 times, until the apples are roughly chopped.
- Place the mixture in a sauce pot over medium high heat, and cook for 5 minutes, or until the mixture is thickened. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Next, in the 64 ounce low profile container add the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, oats and butter. Secure the lid.
- Remove the lid plug and insert the tamper. Select variable 6 and pulse 8 times. Remove the lid and scrape the sides.
- Secure the lid, select variable 6 and pulse 6-8 times, until evenly combined.
- Spray a 9x9 baking pan with oil and press half of the oat mixture evenly into the pan, and up the sides.
- Verser le mélange refroidi de pommes dans la plaque puis émietter le reste du mélange d'avoine uniformément sur le dessus.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
|Taille des portions||9 servings|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||11g|
|Total des glucides||77g|
Apple Crisp is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anna 1 from I love Apple Crisp I don't see how the recipe could be any easier. I can't wait to program into my Perfect Blend app.
Date published: 2019-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by BENCOSME GOLD from Yes! Favorite of all time! This blender has changed my perspective on blenders forever, not only can I actually use it to blend what ever I desire, now I can do my favorite desssert? Yes, Yes!
Date published: 2019-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Janicee from So Good! This was so easy to make and tastes so good! You need to try!
Date published: 2020-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cpawelski from Super Easy! This was an easy recipe to follow and the outcome was superb!
Date published: 2020-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by vitamixuser4 from Another option for mixing up crumb toppings I usually do crumb toppings either by hand (with a fork or a pastry blender) or in a food processor, but the Vitamix (esp with the low profile, wide base container) doesn't do a bad job either.
Date published: 2020-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by katiekip9999 from love it Vitamix is the best blender hands down and great food ideas!
Date published: 2021-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Delia123 from So yummy! Easy and great recipe. I do substitute the brown sugar for coconut sugar and the butter for coconut oil.
Date published: 2021-05-05