Sweet and Sour Cucumber and Watermelon Salad
Un plat d'accompagnement coloré et frais, parfait pour les pique-niques et les repas estivaux
- ½ cup (120 ml) apple cider
- 90 g (6) de dattes dénoyautées ou ½ tasse de miel (facultatif)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- ¼ cuillère à thé de poivre noir moulu (facultatif)
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) sesame seeds
- 20 g (⅓ tasse) d'oignons verts, sans la racine, tranchés finement
- 450 g (3 tasses) de melon d'eau, pelé, coupé
- 600 g (2) de concombre, pelé et coupé en dés
- Mettre le vinaigre, les dattes, le sel et le poivre dans le récipient Vitamix dans l'ordre indiqué et verrouiller le couvercle.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds or until ingredients are well combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss sesame seeds, green onions, watermelon and cucumber with the blended dressing. Allow to marinate for 15-20 minutes before serving.
|Taille des portions||1 portion (174 g)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||0,50 g|
|Total des glucides||24g|
Sweet and Sour Cucumber and Watermelon Salad is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bethy from Suoer tasty The dressing is really good, tbh one does nkt need a vitamix for it. I heated the vinegar and sugar together in a pot on the stove to dissolve. I think black sesame seeds would make a better effect visually. And it could handle cilantro. I did just as the recipe said as far as ingredients and it was really tasty
Date published: 2018-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mamoo from Great tasting This is a great tasting light salad. My family loved it, and they don't always love healthy. I made it by the recipe. Wouldn't change a thing!
Date published: 2019-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by rescuemom from Love it I make the dressing all the time and add a little hot pepper to it and use it on tomato, cucumber and pasta salad.
Date published: 2021-01-28