Vitamix fruit and vegetable juices have an extra sparkle and flavour. That’s because the unique Vitamix blending process releases the juice and retains all the nutritious, whole-food fibre that traditional juice extractors leave behind. Besides being more nutritious, the Vitamix juices utilise every part of your produce, so there’s less waste.
Try these classic Vitamix recipes, then create your own fruit and vegetable combinations:
- Apple Juice: Pure and simple, with everything retained but the core and seeds.
- Pineapple Juice: Pineapple juice is so much more delicious when blended from the whole, fresh pineapple, including the core.
- Carrot Juice Plus: Carrot juice enhanced with natural lemon juice—refreshing and unexpected.
- Citrus Carrot Juice: Pineapple adds sweetness, and a lemon slice adds zing to this winning carrot juice.
- Carrot, Orange & Apple Juice: Carrot juice with two citrus fruits and an apple for eye-catching colour and mouth-watering flavour.
- Ginger Greens Juice: Cucumber, celery, and kale offer intense green colour, while apple adds sweetness and ginger refreshes.
- Strawberry Coconut Agua Fresca: This refreshing, fruity coconut water offers variety to your juice routine.
- Frozen Strawberry Grape Juice: A medley of grapes and frozen strawberries combine to make this fresh, all-natural juice.
- Carrot Orange Juice: Oranges, carrots, and ice are all you need for this easy-to-make Vitamix juice.
- Breakfast Zinger Juice: Start your day with this blend of energising fruits and veggies.
- Beetiful Whole Food Juice Drink: Vibrant in both colour and flavour, this whole-food juice combines beets with a variety of fruits and vegetables for a nutritious beverage.
- Apple, Carrot, Ginger and Fennel Juice: This juice combines the power of four natural ingredients with plenty of nutritional benefits.