FAQ - Care & Maintenance
Perform the following steps:
- After each use, rinse the container thoroughly with warm water—not hot.
- Fill the container halfway with warm water and add one to two drops of washing up liquid.
- Secure the lid with the lid plug in the locked position.
- Start the machine on Variable Speed 1, slowly increase to the machine’s highest speed.
- Run on High for 30-60 seconds.
- Pour contents out and rinse thoroughly.
- Turn the container upside down and let air dry.
For a deep clean, perform the following steps monthly or as needed: Place 1 litre of cool water and 1 litre of white vinegar into the container and let it soak for about four hours. Pour contents out and rinse thoroughly. Then follow the appropriate cleaning instructions above.
The minerals from fruits, produce, and leafy greens can cause a film on your container. We recommend pouring one cup of White Vinegar into the container and filling it half full with warm water. Let the container soak for several hours, then pour the contents out and use a soft pot scrubber to clean the inside of the container. Be careful while cleaning around the blade assembly.