Alan’s Going Green Smoothie
In addition to green grapes, spinach, and pineapple, a bit of jalapeño rounds out the flavor and adds a kick to this sweet smoothie.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 150 g (1 cup) green grapes
- 85 g (½ cup) pineapple
- 75 g (½ small) banana, peeled
- 1 medium lime, peeled
- 35 g ( ¼ cup) cashews, roasted, unsalted
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded
- 60 g (2 cups) spinach
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the blender, and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||390 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|