Apple Beetroot Juice
Drink the rainbow with this blend of apples, beetroot, carrots, and spinach.
- 360 ml (1½ cup) apple juice
- 35 g (1¼ cup) spinach, loosely packed
- 360 g (3 cups) carrots, halved
- 2 beetroot, quartered
- 450 g (3 medium) apple, seeded, diced
- 165 g (1¼ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Apple Beetroot Juice is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by torched from Very Good Smoothie Not overly sweet. It tastes like beets and apples, but mainly I would classify it as a vegetable taste. I like that this smoothie includes a significant amount of beets, since scientific testing proves they enhance athletic performance and strength. It has a deep red color.
Date published: 2018-02-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dallasgirl from Loved it! This recipe is loaded with nutrients! Healthy and delicious!
Date published: 2021-01-23