Arugula and Mint Pistou
A slight twist on the Provençal cold sauce, similar to pesto, featuring arugula and mint.
- 120 ml (½ cup) olive oil
- 40 g (2 cups) rocket
- 50 g (1 cup) mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix 20 oz. container in the order listed and secure blade.
- Select Variable 5. Pulse 4 or 5 times.
- Start the machine and increase speed to variable 10.
- Blend for 20 seconds
Make sure not to stuff herbs into the container.
|Serving Size||30 ml (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Arugula and Mint Pistou is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by JohnT from Very tasty I found this so tasty. I used it to add that little something to a pork loin I had smoked. It was a fresh bite to to a tasty dinner.
Date published: 2018-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lissy from Delicious! I made this sauce and put it on rice with pan fried tofu and roasted mushrooms. It was delicious!!
Date published: 2020-04-19