Asian Pesto Sauce
Zesty orange, chili sauce, and ginger are just a few of the ingredients that transform ordinary pesto into an Asian-inspired sauce.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) orange juice
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) rice wine vinegar
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) dark sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- ½ teaspoon Asian chilli sauce
- 60 g (2 cups) spinach
- 5 g (¼ cup) fresh coriander leaves
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tablespoons fresh ginger root
- ½ teaspoon orange peel, grated
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn the machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||60 ml (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Asian Pesto Sauce is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by RMW234 from Tasty but not a favorite of the family Like the Asian inspired taste, had it with pan seared sea bass and udon noodles. The meal was good but not a go to recipe
Date published: 2019-05-19