Avocado Yogurt Dip
Plain, low-fat yogurt creates this creamy avocado dip, a delicious alternative to standard salsa.
- 680 g (3 cups) almond yogurt, or plain yogurt, low fat
- 540 g (4 ) avocados, pitted, peeled, halved
- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 small limes, peeled
- 2 teaspoons salt, optional
- 30 g (2 ) jalapeños, seeded, halved
- 20 g (½ cup) fresh coriander leaves
- Place yoghurt, avocados, garlic, lime, salt, and jalapeño pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades. Reduce speed to Variable 7. Remove lid plug and add coriander through the lid plug opening.
- Blend for 15 seconds.
Leave seeds and membrane in jalapeño for a spicier dip. Serve as a vegetable dip, salsa alternative, or with seafood, poultry, or tacos.
|Serving Size||59 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|