Beetroot Tomato and Macadamia Nut Soup
This creamy beet soup is well rounded with a little acidity from tomatoes, smokiness from the cumin, and is ready for add-ins of your choosing.
- 180 ml (¾ cup) water
- 240 g (4 ) Roma tomato
- 180 g (2 ) beetroot, halved
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, optional
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ vegetable bouillon cube
- 60 g (¼ cup) macadamia nuts
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 7 minutes 30 seconds, or until heavy steam escapes from the lid plug opening
Try garnishing this soup with toasted, crushed macadamia nuts and fresh dill.
|Serving Size||328 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||30 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|