Berry Delicious Smoothie
Strawberries, blueberries and cranberries give this smoothie a bright lavender colour, while banana and pineapple round out the flavour.
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) water
- 170 g (1 cup) red grapes
- 150 g (1 cup) pineapple, frozen
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen strawberries
- 50 g (⅓ cup) frozen blueberries
- 35 g (⅓ cup) frozen cranberries
- 70 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Berry Delicious Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Better eating from Refreshing flavor I made this tonight and omitted the cranberries and added peaches and a couple handfuls of spinach and mixed greens. Could not even tell the spinach was there and had avery good flavor, will make it again
Date published: 2016-02-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Robert Cole from Needed more water Smoothie was excellent! I had to add an extra 1/2 cup of water in order to blend. I have the 750 Pro, and used Variable 1-2 until it started blending before using the smoothie option. I would make again!
Date published: 2019-02-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hauss from My wife says "Best Smootie yet" Delicious. Loved it. Very easy to modify. I've added yogurt, a mix of other fruits, etc.
Date published: 2018-12-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by JenMob from Smoothie review This recipe was very good although I had to add a lot more water to it.
Date published: 2019-09-29