Butternut Squash Soup
A rustic soup with creamy butternut squash, fresh vegetables, and the warming flavour of cinnamon.
- 500 g (3½ cup) butternut squash, peeled, seeded, roasted
- 200 g (2 ) small apples, halved, seeded
- 90 g (2 ) celery stalk
- 300 g (4 ) medium carrots
- 720 ml (3 cups) water, or vegetable stock
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 pinches salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 5 minutes 45 seconds or until heavy steam escapes from vented lid.
Spice this soup up with more cinnamon, or try adding ginger or maple syrup to give it a fall touch.
|Serving Size||386 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|