English Mint Sauce
Just four ingredients come together to create this classic English mint sauce.
- 300 ml (5 Tablespoons) warm water
- 300 ml (1¼ cup) white wine vinegar
- 10 dates, pitted
- 250 g (5 cups) fresh mint leaves
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 35 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||29 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|