Frozen Abuelita Drink
Coffee, tequila, and chocolate get a spicy kick thanks to two kinds of chilli powder, making this frozen drink both hot and cool.
- 120 ml (4 fluidounces) Patrón XO Cafe
- 60 ml (2 fluidounces) Sauza Hornitos
- 15 ml (½ fluidounce) Patrón Citronage
- 90 ml (⅓ cup) double cream
- 60 ml (¼ cup) chocolate sauce
- 1 teaspoon ancho chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds until smooth and thick.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|