Green Tea Smoothie
An invigorating blend of green tea, honey, mango, and ginger to jumpstart your day.
- 45 g (⅓ cup) ice cubes
- 165 g (1 cup) mango, peeled, diced
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger root, grated
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 120 ml (½ cup) green tea, cooled
- In a bowl, combine honey and green tea. Mix until well combined.
- Place ice cubes, mango, ginger and tea mixture into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 25 - 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 Serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
Green Tea Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by s3rn bell from Green tea smoothie I can't do pineapples so I was looking for something I could make with mangoes and ginger. I was about to give up and through something together myself when I saw this.... it actually turned out pretty good! I added a little too much of the green tea so it was a little watery but still good! I even added a couple spinach leaves and drank with my breakfast!
Date published: 2018-02-04