Jackfruit and Mint Green Smoothie
Not only does jackfruit lend a distinctively sweet and fruity flavour that’s especially delicious, but it also gives this tropical smoothie a super creamy, silky texture.
- 240 ml (1 cup) water
- 115 g (¾ cup) green grapes
- 60 g (2 cups) fresh spinach
- 375 g (2½ cup) jackfruit, peeled, seeded
- 6 mint leaves
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
Try adding other greens to this smoothie, like kale or avocado, to make it your own! The little amount of mint gives a flavorful punch as the Vitamix enhances the fresh herb flavor. Fresh jackfruit are very large, try some of the other recipes on Vitamix.com to utilize the rest of the fruit.
|Serving Size||324 g (1 Serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|