This healthy Vietnamese noodle soup enjoys a rich base of beef stock, complemented by ginger, star anise, and basil. The garnishes also are spectacular, from scallions and cilantro, to sirloin and pho noodles.
- fresh coriander leaves
- spring onions
- 960 ml (4 cups) beef stock
- 65 g (½ ) medium onion, halved
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt, optional
- 1 star anise
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- Place beef stock, onion, ginger, salt, star anise, fish sauce, and basil into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start machine, slowly increase to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes 35 seconds.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|