Chicken, Broccoli, and Brown Rice Baby Food
As you cook a healthy dinner of chicken, broccoli, and brown rice for yourself, simply blend some up with milk as a treat for your child. Easy and delicious!
- 300 g (2 cups) broccoli florets, steamed, cooled
- 180 g (1 cup) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, diced, cooled
- 180 g (1 cup) cooked brown rice, cooled
- 360 ml (1½ cup) breast milk, or your choice of alternative milk product
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds, using the tamper as necessary to press ingredients toward the blades. Stop the machine.
- Remove the lid. Scrape down sides of container with a spatula. Secure the lid and blend on highest speed for another 15 seconds.
|Serving Size||32 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|