This “souper” easy soup is done in only minutes—plus you can easily change out the corn for any frozen vegetable of your choice. The possibilities are many, but the result is always the same: delicious!
- 225 g (½ pound) frozen corn, thawed
- 480 ml (2 cups) water
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- small handful of corn chips
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable speed 1 or the Hot Soups program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 5 minutes 45 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Hot Soups program to complete.
Make it Your Own Remove the lid plug and add ¼ cup corn, corn chips, or diced red pepper. Select Variable speed 1, start the machine, and blend for 10 seconds.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|