Easy Pizza Sauce
With a recipe as simple as this sauce and this dough, there’s really no reason to order out for pizza anymore! Bonus: You probably already have most of the ingredients in your pantry. Make a big batch and can or freeze the extra for future use.
- 960 ml (4 cups) water
- 340 g (12 ounces) tomato purée
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Place water, tomato paste, garlic, and onion powder into your Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Purée program (if available). Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minute; or start the machine and allow the Purée program to complete. Stop the machine.
- Transfer mixture to a saucepot and add the dried parsley flakes, oregano, and basil. Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
|Serving Size||60 g (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|