A perfect summer cocktail for entertaining friends and family. Try substituting blackberries or raspberries for the strawberries for an entirely new twist on this recipe.
- 750 ml (1 bottle) Pinot Noir Rosé
- 100 g (½ cup) caster sugar
- 230 g (8 ounces) hulled strawberries
- 120 ml (½ cup) lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Puree setting.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 45 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Puree program to complete.
- Pour contents into a 22 x 33-cm (9 x 13-inch) cake pan.
- Freeze for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Use a fork to scrape the frozen mixture into the Vitamix container. Select Variable 5 and start the machine. Blend for 6 to 8 seconds, or until slushy. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Frosé is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by em1234 from Frose all day! A summer staple! Super simple to make. I used less sugar and more lemon than the recipe called for. Definitely going to be making this one again- a crowd favorite!
Date published: 2020-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elleart from Frose Can you make this recipe with monk fruit sweetener instead of sugar??
Date published: 2020-06-04