Harissa, the popular hot pepper paste used in North African cuisine, steals the spotlight in this vinaigrette. Serve drizzled over our Charred Cauliflower Salad for a little extra kick.
- 120 ml (½ cup) harissa paste
- 240 ml (1 cup) red wine vinegar
- 20 g (1⅓ Tablespoon) dry mustard
- 1⅓ Tablespoon Winter Spice Seasoning
- 24 small garlic cloves, roasted
- 2 small shallot, peeled, roasted
- 90 g (6 ) pitted dates, or 3 fl. oz. honey, optional
- 720 ml (3 cups) extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients except olive oil into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Reduce speed to Variable 3, remove lid plug and pour oil slowly through lid plug opening. Secure lid plug and blend an additional 15 seconds or until emulsified.
|Serving Size||31 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page