Piña Colada Ice Cream
Once you try this recipe, you'll never want to make another version of a piña colada again! Quick. Easy. Delicious. The perfect trifecta.
- ½ 200g can (½ 7-ounce can) Bacardi piña colada frozen concentrate, thawed
- 165 g (1 cup) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- 390 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Frozen Desserts program (if available).
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 50 seconds; or start the program and allow the Frozen Desserts program to complete, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Piña Colada Ice Cream is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hodson67 from Simple and tasty A quick dessert straight from the Caribbean. Tasty and refreshing.
Date published: 2019-02-06