Pumpkin Banana Smoothie
Loaded with nutrients, pumpkin is a healthy addition to any smoothie, lending a great taste, too. Who needs pumpkin spice latte when you can have this? Add a shot of chilled espresso if you’re really craving your latte experience.
- 320 ml (1⅓ cup) vanilla soy yogurt, or low fat vanilla yogurt
- 150 g (1 ) medium orange, peeled, quartered
- 200 g (1⅓ cup) cooked pumpkin
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 240 g (2 ) medium frozen bananas, peeled, halved
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||390 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|