Salmon and Sweet Potato Baby Food
While your children are developing their taste buds, feel free to experiment with different food pairings even if they may sound unusual to you.
- 150 g (¾ cup) sweet potato, peeled, diced, steamed, and cooled
- 50 g (¼ cup) salmon, cooked, deboned, flaked, and cooled
- 60 ml (¼ cup) breast milk or your choice of alternative milk product
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the 8-ounce Puree program (if available).
- Start the blender and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute; or start the machine and allow to 8-ounce Puree program to complete.
|Serving Size||33 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
Salmon and Sweet Potato Baby Food is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy Girl too from Love it Delicious. Haven’t been able to eat solid foods for 5 months. Purchased A3500 and this was my first taste of heaven
Date published: 2020-10-03