Seven Layer Dip
This classic layered dip features authentic Mexican ingredients, from guacamole to Chihuahua cheese.
- 900 g (3 cups) refried pinto beans
- 360 g (1½ cup) guacamole
- 480 ml (2 cups) Salsa Mexicano
- 480 g (2 cups) sour cream
- 100 g (1 cup) Chihuahua cheese, shredded
- 20 g (½ cup) spinach, julienned
- 25 g (¼ cup) spring onions, diced
- 10 g (¼ cup) fresh coriander leaves, zerkleinert
- 40 g (1 cup) pickled jalapeños
- tortilla crisps, for serving
- In a 9 x 11-inch (22 x 28cm) baking dish, layer the ingredients in the order listed, starting with refried pinto beans on the bottom first. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, or until the layers are set.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
|Serving Size||200 g (½ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Seven Layer Dip is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by ziggy2022 from What? How is this related to the Vitamix? Please remove this.
Date published: 2019-02-25