Strawberry Rum Lemonade
This sparkling summer cocktail has the perfect balance of sweet and acidic flavors, with a bit of fresh mint to marry them together.
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved
- 90 g (½ cup) hulled strawberries
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 360 ml (1½ cup) water, or vegetable stock
- 50 g (¼ cup) caster sugar, or Date Syrup to taste
- 60 ml (4 ounces) dark spiced rum
- 390 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 start the machine, and slowly increase speed to Variable 10
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
|Serving Size||370 g (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|