Stress-Free Turkey Gravy with Pan Drippings
Gravy can be such a hassle to make properly, especially during the holidays when time is short. This recipe utilizes those oh-so-tasty turkey drippings and takes only minutes to make!
- 75 g (⅓ cup) Butter
- 60 g (½ cup) plain flour
- 720 ml (3 cups) turkey stock
- 240 ml (1 cup) turkey drippings
- Place butter in a medium skillet and melt over medium heat. Gradually whisk in the flour, stirring constantly, until golden brown and aromatic, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer roux mixture to a plate and allow to cool completely in the refrigerator.
- In a small saucepan, combine broth and drippings. Heat to a gentle simmer and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully pour hot drippings and chilled roux into your Vitamix container.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase speed to Variable 10, and blend for 20 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||60 ml (¼ cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|