Thai Chicken Wings
Warning: This wing sauce can be thoroughly addicting! It hits all the 5 taste profiles, and makes you want to come back for more…and more…and more.
- 120 ml (½ cup) sweet chili sauce
- 80 g (½ cup) coconut sugar
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) low sodium soya sauce
- 120 ml (½ cup) rice wine vinegar
- 90 ml (6 Tablespoons) fish sauce
- 2 other lime, zest plus juice
- 15 g (2 Tablespoons) lemongrass, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic cloves
- 20 ml (4 teaspoons) sesame oil
- 1 bunch coriander
- 4 other spring onions
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1.81 kg (4 pounds) chicken wings
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting or the Purée program (if available). Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minute; or start the machine and allow the Purée program to complete. Stop the machine.
- Pour sauce into a pan and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. Serve over cooked wings.
|Serving Size||225 g (½ pound)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Thai Chicken Wings is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gepetto from Simple and Delicious This is the first recipe I ever tried with my Vitamix and I was not disappointed! Easy to make and very flavorful. Was a little surprised by the green color of the sauce- tastes much better than it looks !
Date published: 2017-12-28