White Sesame Nice Cream
This delicious ice cream has a savory nutty flavor from the sesame seeds. Is quick and easy and is dairy free.
- 120 ml (½ cup) soya milk
- 600 g (4 ) frozen bananas
- 30 g (2 Tablespoons) sesame seeds
- 2 medjool dates, pitted, or honey
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||97 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
White Sesame Nice Cream is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from It’s just banana nice cream I was hoping it would have the sesame seed taste but it didn’t. Just tasted like banana nice cream. I did add xanthan gum for creaminess (1/2 tsp). The consistency was good but I wasted the sesame seeds.
Date published: 2020-07-16