Winter Green Smoothie with Yuzu
This beautiful bright green smoothie packs a lot of flavor.
- 250 g (1 ) satsuma mandarin, peeled, halved
- 25 g ( ½ ) yuzu, peeled
- 60 g (4 cups) komatsuna, or mustard spinach
- 450 g (3 ) apple, quartered, seeded
- 150 ml (1 Tablespoon) honey, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 50 seconds, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
You can substitute spinach for the Komatsuna, regular mandarin oranges for the satsuma, and lemon for the yuzu.
|Serving Size||411 g (1 Serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||63 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|