Chocolate Bits Yoghurt Cookies
A simple cookie made moist with yoghurt, prepared and baked in under an hour.
- 125 g (1 cup) plain flour
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 140 g (½ cup) non-fat plain yogurt
- 110 g (½ cup) vegan butter spread
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 100 g (½ cup) caster sugar
- 110 g (½ cup) dark brown sugar, packed
- 175 g (1 cup) plain chocolate (50% cocoa)
- Heat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Cool and remove from baking trays.
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Place yoghurt, margarine, vanilla, and sugars into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Add the mixture to the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Rotate tray top to bottom. Bake for another 6 minutes.
|Serving Size||1 cookie|
|Amount Per Servings|
Chocolate Bits Yoghurt Cookies is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Suka from Not enough detailed description Did every step by step, just as followed, but the ingredients came out too soupy. These ingredients aren’t enough to make ACTUAL dough. Not soupy dough.
Date published: 2019-03-25