Cranberry Relish Sauce
A simple sauce of fresh cranberry, apple, and orange, adding perfect color and sweetness to ham or turkey.
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- 100 g (1 cup) frozen cranberries
- 1 apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- 50 g (¼ cup) caster sugar
- 60 g (½ cup) walnuts, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4. If necessary, use the tamper to press any ingredients into the blades while processing.
- Blend 15-25 seconds or until chunky.
|Serving Size||30 ml (2 Tablespoons)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Cranberry Relish Sauce is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shawn R from Tastes great, is healthy and very easy to make! This recipe is very simple and tastes great. I used Truvia instead of sugar using Truvia's recommended conversion. I have a large container so, I used 2 lbs of Cranberries, 1/2 cup of Truvia and 1 entire orange - peeled. I think if I used more orange, it would be too tart.
Date published: 2018-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenycherry from So refreshing! A refreshing change from cooked cranberries. I was skeptical, but this is outstanding! I made the day before Thanksgiving and sat a cinnamon stick in it overnight. So delish! I will make this from now on. I also used xylitol in place of cane sugar and it worked great!
Date published: 2018-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amy7777 from We make this every year! Amazing and super easy. Love this dish year round. Easy for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Date published: 2017-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by dpac443 from Best ever! Very fresh, not too sweet. This will now be my go-to recipe whenever I make turkey.
Date published: 2017-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amy S from Great product and recipes Purchased over a year ago still love it. So many options.
Date published: 2016-11-23