Cranberry Salad Smoothie
A festive combination of cranberry, orange, and celery, rounded with a banana for sweetness.
- 65 g (½ medium) banana, peeled, halved
- 130 g (1 medium) medium oranges, peeled, halved
- 30 g (1 cup) baby carrots
- 30 g ( ¼ cup) celery stalk, chopped
- 50 g ( ½ cup) cranberries
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||2 cups|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Cranberry Salad Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Qwerty from Yum I really like this, but it wasn't sweeten up for me. I added some green grapes and then it was perfect. How definitely make this one again.
Date published: 2015-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beth22 from Great. I tried the suggestion to add a half cup of white grapes and the smoothie is wonderful.
Date published: 2016-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by PamunkeyDeb from Cranberry caught my eye ! I recently bought another Vitamix, after giving my Vitamix to my son and this was one of the first smoothies I tried. I will use this recipe again!
Date published: 2018-09-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by torched from Perfect fruit smoothie This is a delicious blend of fruit and vegetables, sweet enough but not overly sweet. It will be in my smoothie rotation.
Date published: 2018-02-16