Fresh Fruit Punch
Turn fresh fruit and club soda into a sweet, refreshing punch for parties.
- 1½ oranges, peeled, halved
- 115 g (¾ cup) pineapple, diced
- 60 g (⅓ cup) grapes
- 80 ml (3 fluidounces) club soda
- 70 g (½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
For best results, all ingredients should be chilled.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Fresh Fruit Punch is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Greatbam from Pretty good fruit punch Has a good fruit punchy taste to it. I kind of think it might taste better running it through a sieve to get rid some of the foam / pulp. That being said my toddler liked it and my wife liked it. I debated about 3* or 4*. For taste it would be between 3* and 4*. For heath I would put it between 4* and 5*.
Date published: 2017-08-27