Frozen Irish Coffee
An iced coffee with whisky and Irish Cream Liqueur. Simply omit the alcohol for a wakeful morning beverage.
- 30 ml (1 fluidounce) whisky
- 30 ml (1 fluidounce) Bailey's Irish Cream Liquer
- 60 ml (¼ cup) milk
- 50 g (¼ cup) caster sugar
- 180 ml (¾ cup) coffee, cold
- 195 g (1½ cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This drink can be made without alcohol.
|Serving Size||240 (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Frozen Irish Coffee is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Destiny66 from Yummy weekend drink! We often drink Irish coffee on weekends and this was a nice twist! I actually added a little amaretto and chocolate liqueur to make it more like Spanish coffee - you could add a variety of extras to tweek it to your liking! I love my new Vitamix ... I find new ways to use it every day!!!
Date published: 2016-01-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lyndsay from Nice change for summer I love a good Irish Coffee and was intrigued with this frozen version. The original recipe was far to sweet for my liking and so on my second attempt I cut the sugar significantly, only adding 1 Tbsp. I also left out the Bailey's and simply doubled the whiskey. This allowed the flavor of the coffee to really come through and not be overpowered by sweetness.
Date published: 2019-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by NeedSun from Tastes great! I added the new Almande Baileys flavor and a scoop of vanilla protein powder. Delish!
Date published: 2019-06-02