Fruit Salad Smoothie
Baby carrots and cucumber balance the more intense sweetness of grapes, orange, pineapple, and apple--for a liquid take on a fruit & veggie salad.
- 85 g (½ cup) grapes
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- 1 slice pineapple, peeled
- ¼ cucumber, peeled
- 1 carrot, halved
- ¼ apple, seeded, cored
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Fruit Salad Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mdlem from Wonderful This smoothie is delicious. My husband and I both really liked it. We didn't have carrots, but am sure it would still be great.
Date published: 2016-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nima28 from Refreshing smoothie I tried this today and it sure is a delicious smoothie. My kids loved it too.
Date published: 2017-05-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Johnny hopalong from Refreshing Delicious, refreshing will make again. Just followed recipe as written
Date published: 2018-10-21