There is more than meets the eye with this pink blend of red grapes, strawberries and banana. Makes a lovely, fat-free dessert or afterschool snack.
- 320 g (2 cups) red grapes
- 300 g (2 cups) strawberries
- 240 g (2 medium) banana, peeled
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 40 to 45 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades. Serve immediately.
This drink is tart. If desired, sweeten to taste with your favorite sweetener. Consider using frozen fruits instead of ice to boost nutrition and texture.
|Serving Size||284 g (1 Serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|