Garden Veggie Dip
A blend of Greek yoghurt and cream cheese is the essence of this dip, which includes vegetables for added fresh flavour.
- 120 ml (½ cup) plain Greek yoghurt
- 225 g (8 ounces) reduced fat cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 3 carrots, halved
- 2 spring onions, cut into pieces
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- ½ teaspoon Maldon salt, optional
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 8.
- Pulse mixture, using On/Off switch, until blended but still chunky, about 5 pulses. Stop machine, scrape sides, secure lid and Pulse 5 additional times.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 8.
- Blend for 10 to 15 seconds or just until desired texture is reached. Do not over process.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
Garden Veggie Dip is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by MilwMike from Garden Veggie Dip Recipe needs tweaking I made this and feel that maybe 3 baby carrots, certainly not 3 halved whole carrots, might make a huge improvement. To try to cover the overwhelming taste of carrots I added a minced shallot, some diced mini-peppers and 1 tsp. of minced jalapeno. I also drained the yogurt using a paper coffee filter and a sieve.
Date published: 2017-04-28