Ginger Citrus Salad Dressing
A savoury blend of ginger, coriander, and spring onion combined with peanut oil and citrus fruits to create a classic Asian salad dressing or marinade.
- 60 ml (¼ cup) white wine vinegar
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved
- 1 lime, peeled
- 1 spring onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt
- 60 ml (¼ cup) olive oil
- 120 ml (½ cup) peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey, (optional)
- 15 g (¼ cup) fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Place vinegar, orange, lemon, lime, onion, mustard, fresh ginger, and salt into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Remove the lid plug and slowly add oils in a thin stream through the lid plug opening until emulsified.
- Reduce speed to Variable 4 and add parsley and coriander.
- Blend for 1 minute until smooth.
Multi-purpose sauce that can be used as a salad dressing or marinade.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|