Ginger Curry Vinaigrette
With the distinctive flavours of garlic, ginger, and curry, this light vinaigrette is delicious over greens or tossed with freshly cooked grains.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cm (1 inch) fresh ginger root
- 45 ml (3 Tablespoons) lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 120 ml (½ cup) olive oil
- Place garlic, salt, and ginger into the Vitamix 0.6-litre container.
- Stir together the lemon juice, vinegar, and curry powder and add mixture to the container. Add olive oil to the container and secure blade.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10.
- Blend for 20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Ginger Curry Vinaigrette is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Samtam from Just right! This recipe has all my favorite ingredients in it, and it has just the right balance of those flavors for me. I will use this a lot!
Date published: 2017-03-16