Ginger Curry Vinaigrette
With the distinctive flavours of garlic, ginger, and curry, this light vinaigrette is delicious over greens or tossed with freshly cooked grains.
- 3 cloves garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 3 dates, pitted
- 10 g (1 ) fresh ginger root, 1/4" thick
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 90 ml (⅓ cup) red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 360 ml (1½ cup) extra virgin olive oil
- Place garlic, salt, dates, ginger, lemon, vinegar and curry powder into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 20 seconds. Reduce speed to variable 5 and remove lid plug. Slowly pour the olive oil through the lid plug opening. Secure lid plug
- Increase to its highest speed and blend an additional 10 seconds.
|Serving Size||30 g (1 servings)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Ginger Curry Vinaigrette is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Samtam from Just right! This recipe has all my favorite ingredients in it, and it has just the right balance of those flavors for me. I will use this a lot!
Date published: 2017-03-16