Gold Medal Smoothie
Keeping you energised and alert throughout the day, the Gold Medal Smoothie lives up to its name.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- 80 g (½ cup) cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, cubed
- 30 g (¼ cup) carrots, halved
- 40 g (¼ cup) orange
- ¼ other lemon, peeled, seeded
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 85 g (½ cup) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- 260 g (2 cups) ice cubes
- 34 g (1 scoop) protein powder, (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Gold Medal Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Strygmah from Really yummy. Super sweet. Next time I'd half the honey. It was really sweet but very good.
Date published: 2015-09-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Daylon from Taste the Rainbow! Great smoothie!! You can taste all the ingredients, it's so fresh and amazing before a long morning of skiing!
Date published: 2016-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kjl66 from Yummy! I'll be packaging up this recipe in individual servings to toss in freezer!!
Date published: 2019-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Babushka 15 from LOVE IT I love this recipe. It really deserves a gold meddle, it was a little sweet but good with a little bit of carrot in it.
Date published: 2018-12-16