Mango Smoothie with Macadamia and Coconut
A taste of the tropics for a breakfast drink or afternoon pick-me-up.
- 120 ml (½ cup) water
- 240 ml (1 cup) mango nectar
- 120 ml (½ cup) light coconut milk
- 225 g (1½ cup) green grapes
- 180 ml (¾ cup) plain Greek yoghurt
- 75 g (½ cup) peaches, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons dry roasted macadamia nuts
- 10 g (2 Tablespoons) shredded coconut
- 140 g (1 cup) frozen mango
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until smooth, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
The greek yogurt in this smoothie can be switched out for a dairy-free yogurt, creating a delicious vegan tropical smoothie.
|Serving Size||317 g (1 serving)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|