Orange Pineapple Agua Fresca
Pineapple Coconut Water and agave nectar combine with fresh fruit to make this exotic refreshment.
- 2 Large oranges, peeled
- 345 g (1½ cup) frozen pineapple
- 480 ml (2 cups) pineapple coconut water
- 1 small lime, peeled
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) agave nectar, optional
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
- Pass through a strainer or a nut milk bag.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
Orange Pineapple Agua Fresca is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Theresas Kitchen from Great! Made this because we were looking for a drink to make with our oranges. We used fresh pineapple chunk instead of frozen but otherwise followed the recipe. Delicious drink, will become one we make often.
Date published: 2016-02-23