Passionately Pink Smoothie
What an easy way to get almost three fruit servings into your little princess!
- 120 g (½ cup) vanilla yoghurt
- 170 g (1 cup) red grapes
- 50 g (½ cup) raspberries
- 85 g (½ cup) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- 50 g (½ cup) frozen cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 130 g (1 cup) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||240 ml (1 cup)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|